My name is Hossain Patwary Sumon. This is my personal website. I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about my lifestyle and adventures. Enjoy your stay. I believe that life is a gift and each moment is precious. Each day is a page in my own unique stories of life.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ramble


بسم الله الر حمان الرحيم
Ramble:
Ramble is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve ramble by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat, airplane, or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip. Ramble can also include relatively short stays between successive movements.
Another section is the peaceful life of the people traveling. Which is here….

ramble-ipatwary-image
On March 21, 2019, 12:20 pm, on the way to Chittagong, to the train...
ramble-i.patwary-image
From the front of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Museum-11th January, 2019.
patwary-ramble-image
One day with the closest people- September-2017
i-patwary-ramble-image
My uncle's house (Chandpur), walk around the area with them- 22th February, 2017.
ipatwary-ramble-image

On 12 September 2016, on his way to see my youngest aunt (Parul)... 


ramble-i-patwary-image

Loitering in the area watching the cousins went home- 25th January, 2015.
ramble-i-patwary-image
We are all on the way home after the wedding meal- 22th February, 2014.
ramble-ipatwary-image
My sister-in-law's house we all...
Share:

Clock

Creator multiple names


Find Me On Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Icon

Icon

Search

Labels

Only memory

Only memory
We are all BASIS 2nd batch students.