My name is Hossain Patwary Sumon. This is my personal website. I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about my lifestyle and adventures. Enjoy your stay. I believe that life is a gift and each moment is precious. Each day is a page in my own unique stories of life.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

With people of love

بسم الله الر حمان الرحيم

We do not remember the day, we just remember the moment. So here are some of my special moments with near and dear ones is a photo. Below are listed the phases...

with-people-of-love-i-patwary-image
On March 26, 2019, on Tuesday, at 2: 9 pm, talking to me and my uncle on the conversation moments...
Inside the small aunt's house.
with-people-of-love-patwary-image
On October 16th, 2018, the photo was taken with my big aunt (Maya) at 12:31pm on Tuesday...
In my own room.
with-people-of-love-i-patwary-image
In the first of the week of September 2017, I took the picture with my grandmother about my mother's aunt,
In a room inside the uncle's house.
with-people-of-love-i-patwary-image
On 12 September 2016, the day after the Eid-ul-Azha, my respected and beloved younger aunt (Parul) with me...
The image is taken indoors, aunt's house.
i-patwary-with-people-of-love-image
On 16 January 2016, a special moment with my mother...
At grandfather's home.
with-people-of-love-i-patwary-image
Tuesday 6.59 pm on 21 July 2015, my last picture taken with my respected and favorite grandmother... 
At second uncle's house.
ipatwary-with-people-of-love-image
On the 25 January 2015, my youngest aunt's (Runu) farewell from the moment the picture was taken...
At aunt's home.
patwary-with-people-of-love-image
 Big uncle (Pintu) son Raihan and small aunt (Runu) son Shabit with me...
Share:

Clock

Creator multiple names


Find Me On Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Icon

Icon

Search

Labels

Only memory

Only memory
We are all BASIS 2nd batch students.