My name is Hossain Patwary Sumon. This is my personal website. I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about my lifestyle and adventures. Enjoy your stay. I believe that life is a gift and each moment is precious. Each day is a page in my own unique stories of life.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Some Photography


بسم الله الر حمان الرحيم

Photography:
Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
Photography is employed in many fields of science, manufacturing and business, as well as its more direct uses for art, film and video production, recreational purposes, hobby, and mass communication.

i-patwary-image
This image is taken on 22th September, 2017-10.32am.
photography-i-image
This image is taken on 31th  August, 2017- 10.40am
patwary-photography-image
Chandpur launch terminal took two pictures 24th February, 2017- (Picture-01).
patwary-photography-image
Chandpur launch terminal took two pictures 24th February, 2017- (Picture-02).
patwary-some-image
Dhanagoda name of the river, Matlab Thana City is located on the shore of dhanagoda-
 9th September,2016- 5.51pm.
photography-i-am-patwary-image

With my house, uncles house -12th October, 2014.
some-photography-image

My house yard - 2014.
photography-patwary-image

My full house - 2014.
ipatwary-photography-image
Pictures taken from the middle of the river Buriganga in Dhaka Sadarghat
22th September,2013-1.56pm.
Share:

Clock

Creator multiple names


Find Me On Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Icon

Icon

Search

Labels

Only memory

Only memory
We are all BASIS 2nd batch students.