My name is Hossain Patwary Sumon. This is my personal website. I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about my lifestyle and adventures. Enjoy your stay. I believe that life is a gift and each moment is precious. Each day is a page in my own unique stories of life.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Style & fashion

بسم الله الر حمان الرحيم
Style and Fashion:
Style is a manner of doing something. A distinctive appearance, typically determined by the principles according to which something is designed. Design or make in a particular form. Designate with a particular name, description, or title.
Fashion is a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body or furniture. Fashion is a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of textile designers.

In Dhaka, in my room-2nd February- 2020.
patwary-style-fashion-image
Photo was taken at the Shaheed Intellectual Memorial Dhaka, 26th July-2019 .
ipatwary-style-fashion-image
On the 21st of March 2019, on the yellow occasion.
i-patwary-style-fashion-image
In Dhaka, in my room-4th July, 2018- (Picture-01).
i-patwary-style-fashion-image
In Dhaka, in my room-4th July, 2018- (Picture-02).
patwary-fashion-style-image
Pictures taken at the trade fair of Dhaka-2018.
i-patwary-style-fashion-image
The picture was taken at Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka-14th July, 2017.
ipatwary-style-fashion-image
The picture was taken at Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka- 11th July, 2017.

patwary.i-style-fashion-image

 This picture was taken a special moment in my grandfather's house in Chandpur-23th February,2017
i.patwary-style-fashion-image
The picture above was taken in areas of my grandfather's house- 22th February, 2017. 
i.patwary-style-fashion-image
This picture was taken shortly before departure from her grandfather's house- 24th February,2017.
ipatwary-style-fashion-image
Friday 25th September 2015, the day of the holy Eid-ul-Azha. Eid prayers in the morning, we all came together....

ipatwary-style-fashion-image

                    On the morning of my grandfather's house...
i-patwary-style-fashion-image
Standing in front of the car on the way to taste the wedding invitation images.
patwary-i-am-style-fashion-image
Sat leaning against a tree nut, so what I'm thinking...... ?
i-patwary-fashion-style-image
3rd April 2014 sitting on the steps of the office in the morning....
Share:

Clock

Creator multiple names


Find Me On Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Icon

Icon

Search

Labels

Only memory

Only memory
We are all BASIS 2nd batch students.